Apr 24, 2020
In this podcast, you'll learn:
- Is it important that you choose a great partner or a mentor for
- What is CHFA?
- There's so much demand for affordable housing now
- What is an Oversubscription?
- What is Multifamily New Construction Asset Class?
- Urban Town House (UTH) is a three story on grade town home
- The modular systems still don't deliver the cost efficiency
that you can provide, using a loyal long term subcontractor base
combined with a very efficient build plan
- Corona virus causing the prices drop 20-30% in modular
- Build through a recession
- Be very cautious in doing Rent Underwriting in times of
- What is an Economic Sharing Model?
- What is Cash on Cash?
- What is a time weighted calculation?
- Go out and read articles on what IRI is and how it is
- Build your own model
To connect with Scott, please visit https://www.urbanpacific.com/
FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List
strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a
review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your
Real Estate Podcast Review)