Oct 30, 2019
In this podcast episode, you will learn:
- What most of your CPAs/Attorneys/Self-Directed IRA companies
- How taking money from self-directed IRA investors will cause
them to pay taxes at the Trust Rate
- What UDIF is (Unrelated Dept Financed Income)
- Income that comes to your passive investor by way of having a
property that has leverage against it: dept financed
- If you have a syndication, and your passive investor puts in
100K and makes 8K that year, 80% is taxed at highest rate. (1/3 of
income in taxes)
- How to get a QRP (Qualified Retirement Plan) from Damion
For more information, visit us at RealBlueSpruce.com
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review.
Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.