Nov 23, 2020
Real Estate traditionally has been centered around face to face conversations. But times have changed, it doesn't always have to be that way. There is the technology and the means to do everything virtually and make a fortune doing it. Tune into today's episode with Gavin Timms to find out how he did it.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to start a 'laptop lifestyle'
- How Gavin's yearning to start an online business got him into real estate
- Why patience is important when starting an business
- How to make sure you have the right kind of partner
- The importance of perseverance
- Why you need to role play
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.