Nov 16, 2020
Companies such as Airbnb and VRBO has skyrocketed the popularity
of short term rentals. It is certainly an attractive investment
opportunity but not many people know what to do and what not to do
when it comes to short term rental investing. Today's guest Garry,
who has abundant experience in the field, goes over the do's and
don'ts of short term rental investing in great detail.
In this episode you'll learn
- Why Garry grew to 10 short term rentals and not 100
- The two part strategy to purchase short term rentals
- The three don'ts to follow in the short term rental
- How to automate your business
- Don't be cheap when it comes to your real estate business
- Don't be afraid to saying no to renting out
- Why you shouldn't give a discount
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to
leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us
reach a larger audience with your episode.