Jul 29, 2020
Steve Trang, the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement,
shares with us how he inspires wholesalers and real estate agents
to double their incomes. In this episode he shares his journey of
personal and professional development after getting fired from his
company. He also goes in deep about the benefits of mentorship.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why you should get a mentor
- The difference between free and paid mentorship is the
timeliness of the advice
- Free information from youtube and podcasts cannot give you
confidence and clarity. Confidence and clarity is crucial to
- Struggling with confidence and clarity leads to
- Wrong decisions are better than no decisions. Wrong decisions
can be undone but no decisions does not move you forward.
- How to choose the right course for you
- To pick out the right course for you, look for proof and be
- Find someone who owns what they claim to teach you.
Resources from this episode:
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors
movement. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire
wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by
adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to
tens of thousands followers with new members of the community
sharing their success story every week.
Contact Steve at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to
leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us
reach a larger audience with your episode